Don’t have a LinkedIn Profile yet?
Here Are 5 Good Reasons Why You Should Consider Having one
- Help Recruiters Find You – Many employers and recruiters use LinkedIn to search for potential candidates. By having a completed LinkedIn profile, you’re putting yourself out there and offering them an easy way to find and reach you
- Strengthen Your CV – Including a link to your LinkedIn profile in your CV provides a chance to quickly show that you have a strong professional network and social media skills
- Manage Your Professional Contacts, Past & Present – Having a LinkedIn profile helps you stay connected and get in touch with your contacts or colleagues if you ever need to
- Network, Network, Network – A key benefit of using LinkedIn is being able to leverage your connections for referrals and resources. You can look at your contacts’ connections to see if they or someone they know works at an employer that you’re trying to get a job at
- Build Your Professional Brand – By being active and engaged on LinkedIn, you are demonstrating your expertise and potentially influencing others
If you are just starting your career or are an experienced professional looking to make a change, having a profile on LinkedIn can be a useful tool to support your career goals